Saturday, September 27, 2014

First post

Just a few weeks ago, I started high school.  All through junior high  me and and my friends raved about how we could not wait until high school.  And now, here I am sitting in the back of class wishing and praying to be anywhere but here.  Lately, like so many of my other fellow freshman, I have been struggling.  Not with the school exactly, but with other, more pressing matters.  My once inseparable group of friends has been smashed to pieces, and I can't tell if my new "friends" love me, or wish I would go away, either the second-hand pot smoke has fogged my view of the world or people get dumber with age.  The point is, I need a safe place to spew my words into before I shout them out for the whole universe to hear.  So, I'm doing what any self respecting fourteen year old in my position would do,  I'm turning to the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment